About Me

My photo
a girl who's thoughts escape her words.

Tuesday, December 25, 2012

home for christmas

i know what most people mention as their favorite part of being home for the holidays:
rest, relaxation, good food, loved ones near and dear, shopping, gift-giving, usual stuff..

it's not that those things don't matter to me, they just don't make my tip top favorites ;)

5. movies: i never ever watch movies unless i'm home. i mean i'll watch a rare spot of tv every once in a blue moon, but only in less than 15 min sittings. so hard to beat the experience of a crowded couch with blankets at home.
4. frizzy hair: home is the remarkable one place on earth where when i leave my hair alone and let it do it's natural curly way; instead of strange looks, i get genuine "wow! you're hair looks so good like that!
3. no alarm clocks: unbeknownst to any of my immediate family, i am usually a very early riser during the school year; however, at home i have come to be known as some species of hibernating bear that is not to be woken. i very much try to maintain the image.
2. sweatpants: my family is probably the only ones who would ever love me in my sweatpants. seriously, you haven't seen these sweatpants. that's how i can tell it's real love.
1. craziness: i guess i just really like how they put up with me. and i can be silly and random all i want and they can't judge me, because they're weird too 
merry christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment